Examination of the Crooked-Tail Mouse Mutant as a Model System for Studying Rostral Neural Tube Defects and Abnormalities in Cortical Histogenesis
- Ernest S, Carter M, Shao H, Hosack A, Lerner N, Colmenares C, Rosenblatt DS, Pao YH, Ross ME, Nadeau JH. Parallel changes in metabolite and expression profiles in crooked-tail mutant and folate-reduced wild-type mice/ Hum Mol Genet. 2006;15:3387-3393.
- Carter M, Chen X, Slowinska B, Minnerath S, Glickstein S, Shi L, Campagne F, Weinstein H, Ross ME. Crooked tail (Cd) model of human folate-responsive neural tube defects is mutated in Wnt coreceptor lipoprotein receptor-related protein 6. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005;102(36):12843-12848
- Carter M, Ulrich S, Oofuji Y, Williams DA, Ross ME. Crooked tail (Cd) models human folate-responsive neural tube defects. Hum Mol Genet. 1999;8:2199-2204.
- Huard JM, Forster CC, Carter ML, Sicinski P, Ross ME. Cerebellar histogenesis is disturbed in mice lacking cyclin D2," Development 1999;126:1927-1935.
- Ross ME, Carter ML, Lee JH. MN20, a D2 cyclin, is transiently expressed in selected neural populations during embryogenesis. J. Neurosci. 1996;16:210-219.