Plasticity of Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide Neurotransmission during Peripheral Inflammation
Lead Consultant, HCL Technologies
Managing Consultant, IBM
Virginia Seybold, Ph.D.
- Galeazza MT, Garry MG, Yost HJ, Strait KA, Hargreaves KM, Seybold VS. Plasticity of SP and CGRP synthesis and storage in primary afferent neurons during peripheral inflammation. Neuroscience.1995;66:443-458.
- Galeazza MT, Garry MG, Yost HJ, Strait KA, Hargreaves KM, Seybold VS. (1995) Plasticity in the synthesis and storage of substance P and calcitonin gene-related peptide in primary afferent neurons during peripheral inflammation. Neuroscience 66:443-458.
- Seybold VS, Galeazza MT, Garry MG, Hargreaves KM. Plasticity of CGRP neurotransmission in the spinal cord during peripheral inflammation. Can J Physiol Pharm. 1995;73:1007-1014.
- Stucky CL, Galeazza MT, Seybold VS. Time-dependent changes in [125I]BH-SP binding in rat spinal cord following unilateral adjuvant-induced peripheral inflammation. Neuroscience. 1993;57:397-409.
- Galeazza MT, Stucky CL, Seybold VS. Changes in [125I]hCGRP binding in rat spinal cord in an experimental model of acute, peripheral inflammation. Brain Res. 1992;591:198-208.
- Galeazza MT, O'Brien TD, Johnson KH, Seybold VS. Islet amyloid polypeptide (IAPP) competes for two binding sites of CGRP. Peptides 1991;12:585-591.