Undergraduate Institution and Major:
University of Missouri - Kansas City, B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2019
Graduate Research Interests:
I am interested broadly in computational and mathematical modeling. I would like to apply this to psychiatric disorders or decision modeling.
DGS in First Year (Linda McLoon, PhD. Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Neurosciences, Department of Neuroscience)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- Alik Widge
- Ben Hayden and Jan Zimmerman
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neurosciences
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neuropsychiatric Disease
What Got You Interested in Research?
I just never wanted a normal job. I wanted to design really complicated things or solve previously unsolvable problems.
Why did you choose the University of Minnesota?
I really enjoyed talking to the professors here, and there are a lot of neuroscience faculty that do "engineering" things.
Favorite Itasca Memories:
(1) Sam's yoga class on the lake. (2) Biking to the firetower.