Peripheral and Central Mechanisms for Hyperalgesia
Professor and Director, Neuroscience Doctoral Program
Department of Cell Biology, Neurobiology and Anatomy
Medical College of Wisconsin
Virginia Seybold, Ph.D.
- Stucky CL, Abrahams LG, Seybold VS. Bradykinin increases the proportion of neonatal rat dorsal root ganglion neurons that respond to capsaicin and protons. Neuroscience 1998;84:1257-1265.
- Stucky CL, Thayer SA, Seybold VS. Prostaglandin E2 increases the proportion of neonatal rat dorsal root ganglion neurons that respond to bradykinin. Neuroscience. 1996;74(4):1111-23.
- Stucky CL, Galeazza MT, Seybold VS. Time-dependent changes in Bolton-Hunter-labeled 125I-substance P binding in rat spinal cord following unilateral adjuvant-induced peripheral inflammation. Neuroscience. 1993 Nov;57(2):397-409.
- Galeazza MT, Stucky CL, Seybold VS. Changes in [125I]hCGRP binding in rat spinal cord in an experimental model of acute, peripheral inflammation. Brain Res. 1992;591(2):198-208.
Honors and Awards:
- John C. Liebeskind Early Career Scholar Award (2001)