Mechanisms of Pattern Formation in the Developing Visual System
Technology Executive, Oracle
Senior Director, Oracle
- Meberg PJ, Kossel AH, Williams CV, Kater SB. Calcium-dependent alterations in dendritic architecture of hippocampal pyramidal neurons. Neuroreport. 1999;10: 639-644.
- Kuhn TB, Williams CV, Dou P, Kater SB. (1998) Laminin directs growth cone navigation via two temporally and functionally distinct calcium signals. J Neurosci. 1998;18:184-194.
- Williams CV, Nordquist D, McLoon SC. Correlation of nitric oxide synthase expression with changing patterns of axonal projections in the developing visual system. J Neurosci. 1994;14:1746-1755.
- Wu HH, Williams CV, McLoon SC. Involvement of nitric oxide in the elimination of a transient retinotectal projection in development. Science. 1994;265(5178):1593-6.
- Williams CV, Stechmann CL, McLoon SC. Subtractive immunization techniques for the production of monoclonal antibodies to rare antigens. Biotechniques. 1992;12(6):842-7
- Williams CV, McLoon SC. Elimination of the transient ipsilateral retinotectal projection is not solely achieved by cell death in the developing chick. J Neurosci. 1991;1:445-453.