Member of MSTP (MD/PhD) program
Undergraduate Institution and Major:
Patrick Rothwell, Ph.D., Department of Neuroscience
David Redish, Ph.D., Department of Neuroscience
Broadly, my interests are in neuroeconomics. I will study how dopamine neurons generate prediction error signals during value-based decision-making.
- Behavorial and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Optogenetics
- Neuropsychiatric Disease
- Neuroscience of Drug Abuse and Addiction
- Mark Thomas
- Patrick Rothwell
- A. David Redish
- Halladay LR, Kocharian A, Holmes A. Mouse strain differences in punished ethanol self-administration. Alcohol. 2017;58:83-92.
- Gamble-George JC, Baldi R, Halladay L, Kocharian A, Hartley N, Silva CG, Roberts H, Haymer A, Marnett LJ, Holmes A, Patel S. Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibition reduces stress-induced affective pathology. Elife. 2016 May 10;5. pii: e14137.
- Radke AK, Jury NJ, Kocharian A, Marcinkiewcz CA, Lowery-Gionta EG, Pleil KE, McElligott ZA, McKlveen JM, Kash TL, Holmes A. Chronic EtOH effects on putative measures of compulsive behavior in mice. Addict Biol. 2017;22(2):423-434.
- Mineharu Y, Muhammad AK, Yagiz K, Candolfi M, Kroeger KM, Xiong W, Puntel M, Liu C, Levy E, Lugo C, Kocharian A, Allison JP, Curran MA, Lowenstein PR, Castro MG. Gene therapy-mediated reprogramming tumor infiltrating T cells using IL-2 and inhibiting NF-κB signaling improves the efficacy of immunotherapy in a brain cancer model. Neurotherapeutics. 2012;9(4):827-43.
Favorite Itasca Memory: